Who We Are
State Garden has been bringing the freshest, highest quality produce to food markets for over 75 years. Our company has been a fixture on the Boston produce scene for generations, with humble beginnings in Boston’s North End starting in 1938. Today we are a top producer of both conventional and organic tender leaf greens, spinach and celery hearts in the Northeast.
We are proud of our reputation as a producer with the highest quality standards. We only source produce that is grown in the USA and harvested in the best conditions throughout the calendar year – from coast to coast.
Our produce is always fresh and always better. Discover the State Garden difference in all of our products.
We strive to continuously leverage innovation, creativity and the passion that we share for our industry into value-added products that enhance the daily lives of each and every one of our customers.
- Located in Chelsea, Massachusetts
- Operations consist of multiple state-of-the-art facilities
- Test & Hold facility
- SQF (Safe Quality Foods) Certified Level 3
- All produce is grown in the USA
- Retail brands include Olivia’s Organics and Simple Beginnings
- Producer of store brand private label salads, celery and cooking greens